A key component of SSIs success is the strong fundamental valuation capability of its dedicated research team to provide in-depth market insights and ideas using analytical and investment perspective in todays complex and dynamic environment. SSIs research provides economic, fundamental analysis as well as timely short-term tactical trading opportunities to create effective investment opportunities and strategies. Using this two pronged approach, SSI is able to keep clients well-informed and provide proper investment guidance within a local context. SSI continuously seeks to enhance its research capability and intelligence network through the use of the latest information technology and investment training.
Daily Research Report
- DRMA: BUY (Unchanged), TP at IDR 830 – Preparing New Initiatives
- Metal Mining Sector – Nickel (Neutral) : Forging a Better Prospect
- SCMA: HOLD (from BUY), TP at IDR 240 – Two Sides of a Coin
- BUMI: BUY (Initiation), TP at IDR 305 – Shareholders Value Return
- Banking Sector (Overweight): 7M22 Bank-Only Results